Saturday, September 15, 2012

Josie's Birthday Party

Our sweet sweet friend Josie Bell has turned 3!!!!!!
She had a My Little Pony birthday part and my kiddos were STOKED!!!
My girls are literally obsessed with MLP :-)
And it was a pool party with cake!!!! Heavenly :)

Enjoy some pics from the party:

Birthday girl



I love how much they love each other and truly are best friends!
It warms my heart to see their special little connection.


Olive was happy as can be, just hanging out watching the big kids splash around


Titus made it his full time job to stay on the prowl for CANDY!!!


Photo Off!

                           

The party was so chilled and fun!
We all laid around in the yard eating fruit, chit-chatting and laughing!

Titus LOVES his "Papril"!







check out the pretty pretty decor!





beautiful!




My Sunshine!
The kids adore their Aunt April!





This girl has such a gentle spirit!


Oh, Buddy.....


The party was a lot of fun, and Josie Bell was super super happy!
We are so blessed to have their family as our friends.
We love them so much.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment