Monday, September 10, 2012

Bowling Fun

This past weekend, we went to our friends' birthday party at the bowling alley.
I can't believe that we have never even taken the kids bowling before!
Since the party was right during afternoon nap time, I decided to leave the younger kiddos behind with Seth (they aren't really able to skip naps).
Plus, this gave me a chance to hang out with just the girls and help them as much as they do really need
(Titus takes up a TON of my attention!).

The girls were very excited.
We met the James in the parking lot.
The girls LOVE Sam!!!



The smallest size shoe they had was a 12, so the girls got to keep their own shoes on.


The kids took the bowling so seriously, look at that hussle on Eliza James


she is so so pretty


had to get a "classic" bowling shoes pic!
Random tip about our family, we don't do socks! It took me F-O-R-E-V-E-R to find socks, and I ended up having to borrow some from Mimi, hahaha


Neela was "Neela" at the bowling alley :)
This girl lives in her own little world, it's pretty hilarious!




bad pic of me, but super duper cute of NG!


I have raised my girl well, she chose a ball that matched her outfit!



I LOVE her beautiful curly hair!

Coach Liz ;)


Birthday Boy, Kaden


the boys! {the big kids are starting to get to the age where they are preferring their same gender, sad}


some saweeeet action shots of some of the adults bowling


legit!




The happy, proud parents of the birthday boy
(they are also our community group leaders)
We love them!


Oh, I had to get a picture of the awesome birthday cake



Liz did it! She captured the worst pic of me EVER!!! She loves to pick on me about always being 
"photo-ready", this pic totally proves her WRONG! hahaha

party room:


It was a really fun party and we are so thankful that we were invited!
It was a nice little outing with just me and my big girls!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Loved having y'all there - thanks for celebrating with us (and taking pics for me)!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your legit bowling pic...it is LEGIT ;)

    ReplyDelete