Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

We had a nice, relaxing, fun Labor Day weekend.

The kiddos let us sleep in a bit

Neela helped herself to breakfast, and this is how we found her early Saturday morning:

Cheetos + Cartoons =breakfast of champions!

Seth made the family some legit breakfast (pancakes!), while I nursed Olive and then she played with the cat a bit, Yucky looks so mean here, but she is really a sweet cat



After breakfast we headed outside to let the kids play in the pool while Seth and I took pics of all kinds of extra stuff we have to sell on craiglist (picnic tables, bikes, tv's, etc.)


then after Olive woke from her morning nap, we hit up a thrift store!!!


after lunch and naps, we (yes are crazy) and ventured back out for a Wal-Mart run
We were super low on groceries!
Surprisingly the lines were not too bad for a Holiday weekend at Wal-Mart!


Sunday morning, Stevie and Neela took turns feeding Olive some breakfast
while I made muffins for everyone


so sweet! my girls are so great to one another




We picked up Nanny, then headed to church for a GREAT worship service
and they even let me add in a little "dance" part to a song we have been doing!
It was awesome!

After lunch and naps, we went and met some friends from church at Da Rajun Cajun for some karaoke.
It was a major flop though :(
It was totally NOT Family Night like I had been told and the whole place was not exactly what we were expecting.  And to top it the staff there was super rude! Oh well, to Lizzie and Benn's house we went.
The boat was soooo fun on the lake and Neela Grace was in HEAVEN!!!  It was a great Plan B!!

Monday morning, we ate a quick breakfast


Then headed to Reed Bingham.  It's a state park here and there is a little "beach access" area.
It was great.  We have been wanting to take the kids (mostly, Neela, she is our beach lover) back to the beach again this summer, but it's so expensive to travel (gas prices, hotel, food, etc.) that it's just not very practical for our family of 6 at this point, so this was a great alternative.




the water is pretty shallow for a ways out, so we didn't have to worry about the kids
and the "waves" were super small so they were not getting knocked down into salty water the whole time, 
actually this "beach" may be easier than an actual beach, ha!



Seth is mocking Neela's face here: nailed it!


Olive and I chilling, she loved it out there!
She is still in that super easy baby stage where she is happy and content to just be held, my kids {typically} start getting squirmy to get down and crawl around 9 months, then she may not be quite as easy :-/


building a drip castle





enjoying our picnic


....and the JAMES!!!!!  love the pose, Eliza Mae :)


soaking up some sun and some Olive!



there was a little spot in the sand that said
Reed Bingham
so I told Seth to get a picture of it, he included Titus's butt crack as a little bonus feature ;)


Amen, for great friends!


I was showing off for the girls, showing them my gymnastics skills :)


YES! I can still do a back bend, it's been a while!!


Seth can not deny his love for babies any longer, hahaha!


We left and went home for naps and even *I* took a nap! That's so crazy, I pretty much never nap.  

We all lied around Monday evening and were lazy and cuddly (and sunkissed). 




Playing Patty Cake in Mommy's lap




he really wanted to hold her


"Look at the camera Titus"



.....AND the best part of the whole weekend.....
Seth got an awesome phone call from Luke and Megan (our great friends, and our kids' godparents)
they shared with us that they are E-X-P-E-C-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!! Glory!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!
We are super super excited to meet the little Ginger come March 2013!!!




Hope everyone else had a great Labor Day Weekend!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. good girl spread your legs for me then you just lay back on the sofa and watch cartoons, I will just reach in your panties and finger your warm, moist, soft, sweet little pussy, I want your panties moist so I finger you really good and you giggle, squeal , kick and spread your legs more so I can get nice and deep in your pussy, then I do one of my fav things......taking off a little toddlers panties, I pull yor legs wide apart and eat your pussy until you quiver and buck to orgasm making your pussy mine, I keep your soaked panties to sniff the pussy/pee mix while I jerk off

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those swimsuits they are nice and tight it really shows their puffy little pussy mounds

    ReplyDelete