Wednesday, July 18, 2012

That Diana Baby (plus weekly wrap up)

Our Mimi's part-time care giver, Miss Diana, is super super sweet and madly in love
with Olive Hope!!

I am by nature typically pretty stingy with my "babies", however I am
trying hard to start sharing her.
I often take Olive over to Diana to love on her.
Diana is so funny, she always calls her "D.B" for "Diana's Baby",
It started out as a joke, but now that's all she is called over there
(just another nickname for Olive to have).




This past week Stevie Joy enjoyed Vacation Bible School at my mom's church
she had a lot of fun, in fact so much fun that when I was drinking out of my Southland coffee mug 
one morning she said, "Mom, that's your church's cup, huh?" she totally thought she was a Bethany church member now, hahaha :)

 

we had a few play dates this week, and poor Titey lost his shoes, so he was
forced to wear his sister's pink flip flops


since SJ was at VBS, and Titus and Olive go to bed so early, I got to have lots of one on one time with Miss Neela Grace (I introduced her to Murphy's ICEE'S)


Our learning theme this week was "LOVE"
The kids took it pretty seriously
I love building up their character so much :)


maybe too much?
I thought I had a few more years before interest in the opposite sex?
Miss Stevie has kinda begun???
She has been calling Sam her boyfriend and trying to hold his hand and hugging on him
alllll the time.

Some other fun things: grocery shopping, yard sale at neighbor's house, church, chilling, and family
night at VBS ;)

 Family night at VBS was a lot of fun! SJ sang her song so sweet and loud :)



and she knew alllll her moves!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Stevie is really looking like a little girl...I mean, not the youngin' we're all used to! I love her curls, her gentle eyes, and sweet little smile.

    ReplyDelete