Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Bliss!

I love Sundays!  Our church is the bOmB! 
We are getting fed real well!

Getting four babes ready for church *can* be work, but we have learned 
to have a good attitude about it and the whole process will go much smoother ;)

Neela in her new skirt (I love it!)



My friend, April, surprised us at church,,,it was neat too because Seth and I had actually gotten in
an argument on the way to church :(  I prayed to God on the way to take my anger/frustration away
so that I could fully enjoy worship that I had been longing for alllll week, 
then right when we walked in Josie (her  daughter) came running up to me with the biggest grin
and loudest squeal of delight....Problem solved ;)

After church, we picked up Zaxby's and stopped by Nana's real quick, then headed home
the kids love when Josie comes over!!


That night we had our cousins over for dinner and to catch up.
They brought dirt cake for dessert, so yummy and really cute!




Olive insisted that she needed some too!

she has also been doing this a lot lately, hahaha
she loves water :)


Neela got her first big cut/scrap that night :(
she was running and she fell a little toy plastic dinosaur
it was pretty bad cut
thankfully, she was okay, she almost went 3 years without any scrapes or cuts


Sundays are fun and we love spending time with family and friends!
Wonder what we will get ourselves into this Sunday ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ZAXBYS. YUM.
    Olive's face in the one of her drinking water is hilarious! It doesn't look like her!!!
    Poor Neela :( Kye has had SEVERAL on his face and it's like "whhhhyyy the facccce" ya know? One has left a scar on his cheek :(

    ReplyDelete