Friday, July 27, 2012

Splash Park

The other day, I got a wild hair in me and decided after naps to load up and 
head to the local splash pad park!

I stopped off and let the kids pick out their favorite color icee (this was the first
icee experience).  It was a hit :)
pink-Neela, yellow-Stevie, blue-Titus



Sitting good waiting on their icee :)



group shot with Olive in it :)



sharing!


I always feel bad seeing little babies in car seats, I didn't make her stay like this long ;)



Neela wanted to wear her boots to the park,,,so funny!
my mother in law so this picture and said it looked like a cover
of National Enquirer (so true)


pretty sure he liked the icee!

chillin!



enjoying the park a little bit too






Oh man, I love these next two pics of Titus
he is such a funny little boy
he had the best time there!



The kids had a great time! It was a nice little outing for us :)
Poor Olive was super duper hot so we were only able to stay for like an hour
but it was a really fun hour!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment