Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Neela is THREE!

My Neela Grace is three years old!!  I know it sounds so cliche but really the time has flown by!  Looking back at these pictures and remembering the season of life our family was in during the time some of these pics makes me happy and sad.  These times that I will never have back, but, I do feel that I did my very best to enjoy every single moment of HER!!!!  

She was an awesome baby!  In fact, her and Olive are very much alike as far as temperament goes (and looks,ha!).  It's kinda a neat thing how much alike they are, because it makes me so excited that I get another "little neela" in a way (of course I know they will totally different, but still, in a way I get another one, hahaha).

Here are some of my favorite pics of her through the years.
The pics are in kinda random order because blogger was being weird.

Enjoy!





she is my animal lover for sure!!!
 

she fell out of the office chair and broke her arm,,didn't slow her down a bit
 





Oh Neela!
 






Us being pirates at a local sea food restaurant 
(I was huge pregnant with Titus here)
 

enjoying Wild Adventures (her hair gets dark in the winter)

 


Halloween!
 


Oh, I just love that BABY!!!
 


Her and her Tommy!!!!
 

3!!!!
 


We could both stay on the beach all day every day!!!!!!

 







she's pretty much down for whatever!!!
 








she loves to dance!
 


CAKE!!!!
 


friends!
 

she was so worried about me when I was in the hospital having Olive
 


Me with pregnant with Neela!
 


great little model
 




she makes a great shopping bud! 
I love one on one time with my kiddos!!!
 









she was such a jokester from the beginning!
 


I could cry, this little girl makes me so happy!
 



even when she is dramatic like her daddy ;)
 


her stork bite (we used it to determine her mood when she was younger,,when it got really red and big we KNEW she was about to get MAD!!!!)
 

and last but not least:

she can keep herself so entertained, especially with water
On this particular day she had been begging to go swimming, it was cold out so I told her she could not
she took it upon herself to find a way to "swim"
I walked by and heard her say, "Mommy, I swimming!" hahahaha!


 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment