Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tea Party

Oh how I love tea parties!
We make it legit around here!

Wear fancy clothes....
(sister just knew to be pumped about playing dress up, she is ooooing and aaaawwwwing 
over her pretty dress)
getting dolled up



putting make up on Little Olive



the girls actually did pretty well on my make up, no? ;)


she loved it!!!!!


group shot!
Titus loved the make up, but the dress up clothes? not so much, to be honest he is kinda 
boycotting clothes all together :)






I love how happy Olive is *especially during dress up!!



hee hee, Birdy playing along too


okay, so let's get to the tea party

another thing we do to make it legit is we make real tea






Stevie's face is so funny to me!
I do that face when I feed babies too :)


The kids girls enjoyed the tea party!
Titus was kinda all over the place and kept trying to steal everyone's cups
this boy has gotta learn some manners somehow some way, hahaha.

I am so excited because a friend of mine, Sylvia, is planning on having a real tea party
at her house soon with beautiful fine china and I am taking Stevie! She's going to love it
and it will be a great little one on one time for us :)

 Until then we will keep practicing our little tea parties at the house.
And we will keep it "legit"!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment