Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hide n Seek!

The house we live in (Seth's parents' house) is pretty large, it makes for a ~mean~ game of hide and go seek!

We play it often, it's H-O-T-T outside, but we want to burn off some energy

This is Titus and I counting:


 Stevie Joy and Neela Grace hiding:



Gotcha......
RUN!!!!!

running to "base"

 hiding again!
Neela is actually the best at this game because she will stay hidden for a LONG time!!
She some how doesn't get bored or antsy and jump out?
She may forget that she is even playing the game, hahaha!
Seth is like this too, one time he hid in the fire place (the cover was in front of it) and stayed there for like 30 minutes, it was hilarious (and weird,haha).


Titus is a fan of the game :)



I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with the kiddos so much as they grow! I love getting to play little fun games with them like this :) We stick to the house a lot when we have a small little baby in the house so that we can respect their naps, therefor we get "creative" with keeping ourselves entertained ;)
Side note: apparently, I have been doing well at keeping the house fun, because last week I enrolled the big girls in a Vacation Bible School at a local church so that they could get out of the house a bit and do something fun,,,well when I picked them up from VBS their response was, "It was fun, but we would rather be home with YOU!"  Haha, they did go back and they enjoyed themselves a whole bunch, but it did make me feel a little bit better that they do prefer our home life the way it is (I do too, it does for real get overwhelming sometimes though :-/ ) 4 kiddo 4 years of age will either make me tough or cookoo (or both, ha!)

This is a video taken of Neela at the girls' VBS, you can tell from the video that our church dances a little more during worship, the teacher said she was super cute and it was so nice of her to capture this video for me, I really appreciated it :)

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hide.and seek must be so so fun at your house!!! Poor kye gets bored with only us to play with!

    ReplyDelete