Thursday, July 19, 2012

Olive is 5 Months!

Guess who is 5 months old? 
Miss Olive! 
Miss Priss has been such a thumb sucker this month!
It's so sweet.  I can just picture her being this shy little gal sucking on her thumb being so sweet and calm.
I love that she likes her thumb so much, I personally think it's cute, and it's waaaaay easier than a paci!


She's perfect! Always so happy!!


I love when she makes this little face :)

Me with me baby!!

She is still a pretty easy babe.  She doesn't like napping out and about anymore, so nap times have had to mostly be at the house, meaning we are stuck at home a bunch.  However, that really only bothers ME. My kids never seem to mind, they love our house, I may make it too fun, ha!

Next month Olive will be 1/2 a year old,,,eeeek! I was hoping time would magically slow down ;) I love her smells, sounds, the way she holds my face in her hands (I need to get a pic of that).  
I love her!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment