Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our house around 7:30ish a.m

Here is what 7:30ish looks like in our house....

Olive is typically in bed with me, so we get some little morning cuddles in before going to go get the kiddos up

"Titus, wake up!"


I love her little arm around his face!


He loves when she gets in bed with him


So sweet, his little arm around her too :)


Here are a few of his favorite things
*Olive
*Yucky (the cat)
*Brobee pillow

Now to go get the big girls up
I pretty much always sing the same song each morning when walking into their room, even when they were babies, hahaha
"Rise and Shine and give God the Glory Glory!"


Doesn't she looks so soft and cuddly, most often, I want to just crawl up in bed with them and go right back to sleep ;)


Then after Stevie Joy (loving her morning hair?) grabs ALL of her Angry Birds toys, we can start our day!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was going to be about 730 pm at your house and my first thought was "dang how did she manage to get pictures during that crazy part of the day?!?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahaha! good idea though, I should totally do my next post "and this is how it looks at 7:30 pm" lol

      Delete