Tuesday, November 6, 2012

We are Moved (and still alive)


It's been way too long since I have blogged.  We moved into our new home this past week.
In hopes to get caught up, I will do a little recap (mostly for our family blog book that I hope to do one day).

Here is a little recap of our move:

The girls went and stayed the week with their Mamaw and Paw, this freed me up more to pack/organize/clean (and boy did I!!!)

Moving necessities....hahaha



Thankfully, this sweet little girl didn't complain too much.
She was pretty happy being held or eating in her high chair,,I was really nervous about her just crawling around everywhere with stuff being all over the place, she was safer in my arms or buckled into her high chair 


going to check on the repaint job
it's no longer orange :)

Titus was my little moving buddy!
He was such a trooper!!!!
He had a lot of fun helping Mommy :)
He is a great "errand runner partner"!

On the day of the move, my Mama kept Titus for us (which was such a huge help, he means well, but he tends to get in the way a lot!)


A few updated house pics before filling the house up with all our stuff :)

I love the floors, they are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!



unloading some clothes
(this is how I got a lot of work done, Olive "slinging" it up)






oh, it's so pretty!

tired. :-/

He is such a dork!


get 'er done!

We were able to work super hard all day Saturday before the girls came home.
Oh man, they were such a sight for sore eyes!!!
I missed them a whole whole bunch.


 

There was a mix up with the power, so we stayed at our old house that night and for the next few nights while we were waiting on the power to get cut on.  We were able to work during the days over at our new house, but once the sun went down we went back to our old house to sleep.

Sunday we had a first house guests:  Mamaw and Uncle Thad (and his friend, Dana)
 




group shot!


so sweet :)





the house is coming along so so great!


Photobucket

2 comments: