Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mimi's Birthday


After the pumpkin patch Saturday night, we headed home and had 
cake and ice cream for Mimi's birthday.

Titus was so so happy to sit and read a book with his Mamaw!



I love this "action shot" so much, hahaha



Olive enjoyed sitting with her Paw!


she has already joined in on the technology love :)


Denise made the most yummiest caramel cake!!!


make a wish!


What a beautiful woman!
I will miss my late night talks with her (she moved out today).
She's very very easy to talk to.  Having a husband that's not very emotional and doesn't just love to sit and talk, Mimi was great to have around :)
Not to mention how much I will miss watching The Voice with her,,,Go Adam!!!



This is so funny to me:
her gift, and then the reactions, hahaha




It was a wonderful birthday celebration and a perfect way to spend our last weekend 
living together.  My kids grew very fond of her (and her t.v, ha!).
We plan to visit her often at her new place.
She's a sweet woman and I hope she had a wonderful birthday :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that picture of Mimi is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! she looks so happy. it made me sad to think about her not getting to be with yall everyday anymore. i'm sure these past several months have been a HUGE blessing to her, as they have been to you all!

    ReplyDelete