Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a nice weekend around here this past weekend.
It was a nice combination of fun, relaxing, and brain organizing the pack in our heads.

We baked pumpkin cookies Friday night


patiently waiting on the cookies to finish baking

Saturday the kids' friend, Sam stayed the night and we sang some karaoke!


dancing to brother's singing

helping me out with a feeding ;)


love this one
they all get along so great (for the most part)



He loves having a boy around

Get ready for some cute baby pictures overload



Olive's little curls are coming in, so sweet




we made the kids go to bed early that night (I know, makes for a lame slumber party, but everyone was really tired)

After the kids went to bed, I went and met up with Kelly (a blog friend, turned IRL friend) and Emily at the Mix for some frozen yogurt.  It was so nice to sit and chat for a while.  We talked about everything,,God, our husbands, our kids, etc.  Pretty sure we closed.that.place.down :)

The next morning, we had breakfast and I made the kids a scavenger hunt to do around the house, for some reason they LOVE these hunts, hahaha.  
 


We went to church, home for l-o-n-g naps, then over to my parents for a bit.

It was a nice weekend and we really didn't do that much, but somehow I am feeling so tired today.  I think is is all the anticipation of the move?  Anyone wanna help pack or entertain some kids? We need the help!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Zach was like "What did you guys talk about?"
    My answer "oh ya know...SANTA" hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete