Thursday, October 11, 2012

Picnic at the Park

The other day, the kids and I surprised Seth and picked him up from work at his new job (which is going great btw, PTL), and we went and had a nice little picnic dinner at the park.



It was kinda chilly out, it felt soooo great!




Me with my buddy :)





not sure if you can tell or not, but my kids LOVE the park!!


He looks like such a little baby here



Big sister was rocking them boots and that hat!



Professional Seth ;)


I am soooo happy to be bustin' out my Fall clothes n boots!


It was such a nice trip to the park.  Seth's new job is at the University and there are like 10 parks around there, so this will most likely be something that we do more often :)  Especially, since the weather is fantastic right now!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment