Monday, October 22, 2012

When I Grow Up....

We have been talking about Queen Esther this week and how God had a special plan for her and that God has a special plan for each of us, which led to what the kids want to be when they grow up,,,hahaha, here are their responses:

 Neela Grace says that she wants to be a cooker at Royal Buffet


Titus says he wants to be his Mamaw when he grows up

Stevie Joy says she wants to be a Mommy and be one just like her mommy ;)
I love the outfit she picked out, she nailed me:  scarf, t-shirt, and carried around lots of baby dolls, love her!

group shot:
Oh Titus! when will you ever learn to like group shots?



I pray that whatever calling the Lord has for my kiddos that they will follow Him whole heatedly and love Him with all their might! In Jesus name, they will be successful and go far in life!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i love stevie's smile in these. you can tell she truly is excited about her future job. as a mother my greatest wish is for my daughter to want to be like me when she grows up. i'm sure that makes you SO PROUD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Titus is cracking me up! I looks like a little old Jewish lady. I hope that didn't come out wrong, because I don't mean it in a bad way at all! These kiddos are just too cute and are so lucky to have such a loving and accepting mother. You are doing a great job modeling God's love:)

    ReplyDelete