Thursday, November 29, 2012

Picnic in Front Yard

Can I just say that I LOVE our new neighborhood.
It's perfect for our family's needs at this season in our life!!!
God is so good and knows the desires of our hearts!

The other afternoon, the kiddos got up from naps a little early, so we had a picnic in the front yard :)
It did not disappoint ;)



I love how pretty the sky looked.





Baby Rocket in her Rocket leg warmers!!!


Titus doing his "Whatchyou talking bout, Willis?" face, hahaha


After our little picnic the kids ran across the street to play at the neighbors' house, while Olive and I chilled and I painted her piggies :)
{we love having neighbors!}





The kids and I have loved being back in the best city ever, Hahira!
We've been hitting up the playgrounds, golf carting, story time at the library, and many more things that this little community has to offer :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment