Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cane Maze



Blogger did these pics so weird, I tried to re-upload them, but they were still funky?
Oh well!
Anywho....
There is a local cane maze here that I have been wanting to take the kids to, so the other afternoon after naps, Tiff, Ashleigh, and I loaded up all 11 (yes, 11 total) of our kids and headed over!
It was so so fun.  I highly recommend going. If you are a local it's called Amazing-Cane and it's located in Nashville (it was about a 10-15 minute drive).
Here are my funky pics from the adventure:
Isn't this such a cute little entrance?

Neela likes to be lazy when it comes to physical activity, hahaha

I was in charge of Titus and Kaleb :)


 
sweet baby, Kasen


cutie pies!

(Dear Blogger, I hate you for messing up my pics!)


walking through the cane maze!




pausing for a group shot!
I like to get these out of the way pretty quickly into adventures :)
Captain America, I mean Samuel 


Once we survived the maze (literally!)
we went to visit the little animal exhibit they had set up
the kids loved all the animals!



I betcha can't guess who loved the animals the most?!?
NEELA GRACE!!!
she stayed with her arm in the fence pretty much the rest of the trip ;)

there was a little obstacle course set up for the kids to go through, 
I figured the little guys might need a little help (cough cough Titus!)
so I volunteered to go through it with them while Tiff took pics






hahaha, I know I'm so cool! ;) just kidding





playing in the corn kernels



I love this! Adia immediately took off her shoes to fill the corn between her toes! haha

this swing (which I call a zip line, but Seth says no, ha!) was so cool!



Oh buddy! ;)



the kids were showing no fear!





I ran behind each of them (just in case)












there was a cool dirt area for the kids to dig around in


roasting marshmallows!
the marshmallows actually came with the price of admission, pretty sweet deal ;)





he said, "I a Mess!"

had to get a pic of me with my sweet gurl frans!

Ashleigh with her kiddos



hahaha, Rachael was the only one who would cooperate for a group shot :)

the babies!




we ended to trip by picking sunflowers from the sunflower field out there




It was a nice, fun trip. I am so glad we were able to take the kids out there, it was a nice little Fall treat.
I plan to return again next year :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. It's a zip line. You only showed me one picture of them hanging on the rope.

    ReplyDelete