Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Randoms

life has been so good and full lately.
just about have the house the way we want.
we are loving this new house so so much!!

today's post is just a little bit of random fun thing the kids and I have been doing:

Angry Birds with Stevie



crawling all around with Miss Priss :)


getting crunk in the Spirit, jamming out to some Praise and Worship on Pandora!!
these kids are some for REAL worshipers, in Jesus name I pray that they stay just.the.same.way!!!


afternoon naps


taking the kids to the playground several times a week


finding surprise {mad} cash in my pocket, yes!


picking pretty wild flowers for the dining room table


learning all about Thanksgiving and making little crafts (place mats) :)


loving on Yucky and Tommy and their baby kitties

attending fall festivals



putting some finishing touches on the new house

we have been doing great.
I love my little family.
God continues to show Himself to me in the greatest of ways
and for that I am forever thankful.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i want to hear about these NEW kittens!!! THAT is out of touch we are!!!! i didn't know yucky was even pregnant again!

    ReplyDelete