Monday, November 26, 2012

Character Breakfast 2012

The other weekend, Seth worked a local character breakfast as Spiderman.
Our boss asked me to take him and the other character (Reese as Buzz Lightyear) and that she would pay for someone to babysit for us.
I really wanted the girls to get to experience the breakfast because they always enjoy it, so I asked the sitter to only keep the two younger two so that I could handle bringing along the girls AND taking care of Spiderman and Buzz :)

The girls helped get Spidey ready for the breakfast :)
side note:  Santa came in where we were and had to pee, lol, only our family :)


me with my girls
(another side note: I am in LOVE with my braid like this, I would wear like this every.single.day if I could!)

(

The breakfast is so great!
It's put on by the Junior Service League here in town and those women know how to serve.
They were alll so sweet, happy, (princess pretty), kind-hearted, and patient women.


Meeting Snow White


Stevie was most excited about meeting Cinderella.
SJ is so awesome to me, one minute she's a tomboy and all into Angry Birds 
and the next she loves princesses :)


We actually got to attend two breakfasts, here's us waiting for round 2
after letting the characters have a little break :)


Neela Grace's favorite part was getting her face painted 
(she got a cute little doggy)



checking in on daddy working, I mean Spiderman ;)



Cinderella again 


Christmas Mickey
(let me just say, that Stevie is so seasonal {like her mama} and was a little mad about the fact
that they were celebrating Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving, oh the nerve! ;) ;)





getting her other cheek painted up (another dog!)



we even had the pleasure of running into our sweet cousins, Candi and Nicholas :)


It was such a fun time and I am so happy that the girls got to go.  It was nice having just two kiddos for a change.  My big girls are at a fun stage where we can go and hang without much stress.
Seth and I are blessed with this super awesome part time gig!
Our boss (a.k.a. "Nana") treats us so wonderful and we love her SO SO much!!!!
We are looking forward to next year.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment