Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanks Seth for Teaching our Child This :)

While playing outside the other day, Seth taught our Stevie Joy how to "spit sticks"!  
This is where she puts little pieces of sticks into a straw and them spits them at me, ha!
She has been doing it ever since and thinks it is so funny,,we modified the game a bit and now use
leaves instead (I don't want someone getting their eye poked with a STICK!!).

Here are the steps:

1-load the amo, 2-spit it through a straw at the target, 3-laugh like crazy, 4-Repeat!!!!

Here are a few more pics of her new "trick" just because she's so pretty and happy :-)








Using all the fall leaves she gathered from the back yard as amo

she likes to "spit" the leaves on my belly, hahaha


 

Pausing for a Titus kiss ;)





Speaking of Titus,,,here is his mood recently,,,,,

 
He may possibly be upset about his new shoes (we lost his only other pair that fit him!)
funny to be wearing snowman shoes but Mama is laying out, haha,,Gotta love South GA weather!!


 

I was sunbathing while watching the kiddos play and Titus wanted to come lay with me, I looked down and noticed that we had "twin bellies" so I snapped a pic with my phone :)


Thanks Seth for teach Stevie how to do this awesome fun game, haha!  I prefer the leaves over the sticks, I feel safer with her doing it!
And now guess who else is joining in on the fun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment