Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Playing at the Bee!

I love having a playground across the street from our house,,we play over there nearly everyday!
It really helps us to do something out of the house, but we don't have to pack all up and drive somewhere :)
here are a few pics from my phone of us there the other day (when it was nice and warm).


 (left to right) Titus eating fruit snacks (currently his favorite thing to eat), group shot, Sweet Tea!!
Toms are perfect for preggers, I never get tired of Stevie Joy picking me little flowers!!

P.S. the girls call it the "bee" because there is a little bumble bee riding toy there, ha!

Now that the weather has finally cooled off, we haven't really been over there as much, last year Neela and Titus both caught pneumonia, so I am super cautious about them getting too cold :-/

So this week we have stayed indoors much more than usual, gives me a chance to catch up on laundry (haha, yeah right) it's still a HUGE massive pile on my love seat!

2 comments:

  1. Laundry is a tough chore for me to get motivated to do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a toppled basket I need to do so I feel ya on the laundry :)

    ReplyDelete