Sunday, November 20, 2011

Silkies


Seth snapped this picture of me the other day as I came around the corner (yeah, I think it was like 4:00 in the afternoon, ha!). 



I call these pajamas my "silkies" and I pretty much live in them when I am this far along in pregnancy, poor Seth!
I love the house when it's cold and I am comfy in my silkies, it's a double bonus when one of my kiddos (normally Stevie) will come snuggle up with me and they are in silk pj's too AND they bring their silk blankie for us to cuddle with!!  Can you tell our family likes silk? ;-)

Also, I love "surprise pictures" they really capture the "moment" and real life, what's really going on!  Here you can tell, I am comfy in my silkies, drinking the largest glass of water, and cheezin it like with a look that says, "hmmm, I'd rather be sleeping!"

1 comment:

  1. silk totally gives me the heebie jeebiez (duh, i spelled that wrong) the idea of wearing silk cuddling with a kid wearing silk while holding a silk blanket makes me wanna freak out hahaha

    ReplyDelete