Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Opening Night

Last night (well this morning) was Breaking Dawn's opening night!!  I went with the same group of girls that I have been going with for the past few years to the other movies.  I am going to be honest here, I have never read the books and I am not super super into the movies,,,I honestly just like dressing up and hanging out with friends and having FUN!!
  I mean how often do you really get to do this as an adult.

Making our shirts:


Narrowing down some ideas, we had sooo many to choose from, I can't wait til part 2 so we can do some more that were on our list!

Robyn (the English teacher in her) had to help Ems out with her grammar on her shirt

Casey (Emily's sister in law) is SUCH a trip


working on my shirt

Team Charlie Baby!!!  
 

I wanted to do something a little different this year, ha!

Casey is Team Baby Warewolf (yea "Ware" spelled totally wrong, totally not on purpose!)  haha, the funny thing is that we were short one "A" for her shirt and so she had to use a black "A" which made her shirt even more *obviously* spelled wrong ;)  And she actually used one of Robyn's real pics of her uterus (sonogram) to draw on her shirt,,I wanted her to draw an arrow on her shirt that said "her uterus" and stand next to Robyn all night, lol!


Her "pregnant faces" crack me up, I guess us pregnant women make some moaning faces often?!?

Emily totally rocked her Edward shirt!

Strike a pose!

Okay, Blitzen is full term and the movie is over, rest up today and then you are free to have him or her ;)

some more creepy Charlie pics,,enjoy  (p.s. all night I tried to look confused, like Charlie)

Funny (fast forward) story, at the theater the male to female ratio was pretty outrageous and the line for the woman's restroom was soooo long, but NO line whatsoever for the male's room, I was totally tempted to try it, lol, don't worry I didn't, and I happily ran into lots of friends from church in the restroom, glad I was so "moral" and went into the right stall, ha!



Ashley and Robyn came too, but didn't do a shirt, but we still wanted to get a pic of them :)


Group shot before heading out to Steak n Shake (tradition!)

Staying true to my character for the night!


I *may* need to get out more, hahaha

 Our friends, Hannah and Katie met us at SnS with their twin sweaters ;)


WWCE?  What Would Charlie Eat?
 

Don't worry, I won't do any movie spoilers here, but I did LOVE the movie!  It may have been my favorite so far!!  There was sooo much love and not a lot of fighting in this one (right up my alley!).  I am so curious though if Kristen Stewart actually did lose that much weight or if it was all makeup/digital effects?
I had so much fun and got home and in bed around 2:30, woke up around 7:30 so I feel pretty good,  I am saving my coffee for when I go to work here in a few hours.  Totally worth feeling tired all day, I just hope that I am not super grumpy :)

3 comments:

  1. SUCH a fun night! you kept me laughing ALL night long!!!!!!! best line to me was "hey, i like your mustache" hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg all of your shirts were cute and fun! I am glad you enjoyed the movie...I may have to watch it now but I'm not so sure lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, my favorite line of the night was, "OMG, please tell me I am not THAT skinny!" lol!

    ReplyDelete