Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Every  year, Seth and I take turns on who gets to pick out the Christmas card. I usually want something sweet and sentimental, and Seth wants something totally wierd.

Here are some of the pics we used on last years card...




Of course, Seth had to do something crazy  like shave a horrible mustache. hahaha.
Anyways, using Shutterfly has made getting our Christmas cards super easy. Even when it's my year, there are so many options, Seth gets some kind of silly input into the card. And when it's Seth's year, I can usually find a super cute layout that pleases everyone :)

Just for fun, remember this card from a few years ago....


Unfortunately, this is Seth's year to pick. AAAAAHHHHHH :) jk.

Anyways, does anyone have any good ideas for a silly/cute card idea or can anyone visit http://www.shutterfly.com/ and suggest a good card for us to use this year

2 comments:

  1. gah it STRESSES me out to think about how i have to WAIT until the baby comes, THEN get pics taken, THEN order our cards! I'm gonna be stressing about it FOR SURE!!!! you guys always do something cute and creative...i'm sure it'll be great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes christmas card time. And its my year! ;-)

    ReplyDelete