Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Titus's Birthday Party

This past weekend we celebrated Titus's 2nd birthday, 
McDonald's style!!!

We chose McDonalds's because our cousin, Catherine, works there and she is sooo great at hosting the parties.  Also, with 4 parties a year sometimes we like to take the "easy route".

It was fairly inexpensive ($60) for cake, ice cream, happy meals, toys, to go baggies!!

As usual, our family dressed up :)

Seth was dressed as a McDonalds worker and SJ was some french fries (we just happen to have this costume, we actually have 2 costumes but couldn't find the other one)



Neela dressed in her McDonalds colors too ;)


the table was already set up for us when we got there, talk about EASY!!!




Paw!


Seth got Titus dressed, but I guess didn't get the red, blue, yellow memo, hahaha
The kids really enjoyed the playground and the adults enjoyed watching :)


Nanny and Paw babysitting Miss Olive


sweet little K


party guests trickling in


My hilarious husband dressed up and handing out straws and napkins to the guests, ahaha






pausing from playing to come hug mommy,,,I am one rich woman!


Titus kept wearing Papa's hat, so cute :)



April and Josie (Josie's party is next, can't wait)



I think he may be stuck, poor buddy


Birthday boy!!


Titus:  "I guess it's an okay party!" lol




The hit of the party!
Once she arrived, Titus was pretty much in her lap the rest of the time
whatever makes him happy, right? ;)


Happy Meal time! 
I love the cute little boxes they come in



Catherine took such great care of us!





bless his heart!
he had just gotten a tooth pulled the day before and was such a trooper



the girls :)


Olive lasted a long time chilling in her carseat, but after a while
she wanted to socialize :)


I love her little shirt, it says "Small Fry"
it use to be Titus's shirt


cuties!



trying to look not photo ready, ha
my friends make fun of me for my "camera face"





love them!
ummm,,,where's Z?


happily celebrating Titus's birthday!




LOVE:



family picture attempts:



Who wants cake and ice cream!?!?


singing Happy Birthday!
He did pretty well with blowing out his candles.



someone (uh-hum, Neela) was READY for some cake!!







present time!
and yes, Mamaw had to sit with him for the presents too
I tell you this boy and his Mamaw, I have never seen anything like it
it's going to be hilarious one day when we tell him,,"Hey, Titus, you know you use to be obsessed with your grandmother!" lol





my friends' kiddos have always like me pretty well,
but Lucy LOVES me! she is constantly wanting me to hold her
she must know that I LOVE babies :)


The party was so much fun and it was great to just come home to a clean house!
It was so easy that we keep joking that we are never hosting another party at our house again :)

Let's leave on the best pic of the party......

A close up of Seth's saweeeeet name tag:


Fun Times!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i laughed out loud "titus you used to be obsessed with your grandmother" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete