Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Little Catch Up!

I know, I know, I have been terrible about keeping up here.
Sometimes, it is just easier for me to keep family and friends updated through facebbok.
In fact, the main reason that I do this blog is to have for my family later on, when facebook is not around any more, ya know.

So anyways, here's a recap of what's been going on :)
(a.k.a cute pics of my kids and our family together having fun, hahaha!)


Puppet shows with friends over, makes for a great afternoon :)



Someone recently pointed out to me that Olive resembles a Hugga Bunch doll :)
I agree. But, my baby is cuter ;)

 

This past weekend, Seth and I went through all our clothes and donated at least half of them!!
Whew, that was waaaay too many clothes!


The kids took approximately FOUR bubble baths that day to stay entertained ;)


As a special treat for all the hard work we had been doing, we went to my parent's house
to go swimming, love on grandparents, and eat burgers!!



all of my kids LOVE the water!


...and food!


My dad helped us out and took this group shot!


We have been up to a whole bunch, I mean with 4 small kiddos, there really is NEVER a dull 
moment!  I am going to try to get back into the blogging world, I am just such a facebook junkie :)

Catch ya'll on the flip side

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. when olive is done with that dress neela has on I WANT IT ;) don't donate it or kids sale it haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can have it whenever Neela grows out of it :) It's not really Olive's style, lol :)

      Delete