Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ashleigh's RAD 80's Bday Party

OMGosh, funnest party!
We all put together this super fun, totally RAD 80's bday party for 
our good friend, Ashleigh!!

We met up at Bleu Cafe downtown decked OUT in our
80's attire!!



the food was super yummy and the company was great!
Lizzie even got hit on by a pretty cute dude, which was basically my favorite part of the night :) 
The waitress came over and said that the gentleman would like to buy her a drink, and she immediately 
responded by holding up her ring finger and saying, "WHAT?! I am married!!!"
hahaha, like he could've known!  He even later came over to apologize, he was really sweet!
This was the joke of the night on Liz :)

After dinner, we had a little "photo shoot" in the alley



We all walked around down town to all the little shops that were set up.
It was First Friday, which meant there were lots of local bands to enjoy :)

After walking around for a few hours, we then chilled at Bas Bleu for a while to listen to the band there.


hahaha, I kept texting Seth about making some blondies,,the girls (okay, Liz) kept craving some!!


I serenaded Ashleigh a little birthday song up on the stage with the band, this was another one of 
my favorite moments from the night ;)


Totally 80's!!


My only request all night was that we broke it down club style for at least one song in Glo!
Free cover charge so that wasn't too hard to talk them into :)

I requested an 80's song and we ROCKED THAT JUNK OUT!!!
We were the only ones on the dance floor, ha!


 After dancing, we headed back to my house for some charades and blondies
(perfect way to end the night, huh?)




Can I just say that my hubby is the BEST!  
When people ask me how I do it all,,,I say "I have a super supportive and helpful husband!"
He not only let me go out, he put the kids to bed, help set up refreshments, and decorated the house!!
oh and then made the blondies, I am telling you, he is awesome!
also, he has two cute single brothers,,hint hint to any single ladies :) :)



presents:


enjoying them blondies!!

bahahaaaaaa, she was in Heaven!


We played charades, hung out, laughed, partied, grubbed, talked, you know
"girl stuff"!!  We actually stayed up until 4:00 a.m.,,,crazy!
 Oh yeah and then I somehow put my wedding dvd on, haha, I never
get tired of watching that thing :)

It was a great night!
We had a wonderful time spoiling Little Miss Ashleigh on her birthday!
It makes me so happy that she had a great time, she is such a special friend to us all!!!

 I think I am finally caught up on my missed sleep.
I am looking forward to my next little outing, I am hoping Seth goes out with some of his friends next though, he totally deserves a night out and I really want to return the favor!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. April is such a hotttttie! I want to hate her for it but she is too sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete