Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Typical Friday Night ;)

How we roll on a "stay home Friday night"

fresh out of the bath, watching our wedding dvd as a family (eating M&M's)


dancing around the house

with scarves ;)

I love it when my kids wear my shirts as pajamas....love it!

pretty much how I imagined our daughter to be, so free-spirited twirling around with scarves and rocking a funky cool hat!!!

I know this one is not a great quality photo, but I liked the "joy" the pic captures!!

bahaha, Sethie in the background!

I am such a goober!

dAnCiNg!!!!


Seth started taking pics of Neela so I yelled from the other room, "Babe, be sure to wipe off all that chocolate off her face before you take a picture of her!"
Guess he didn't :-/ lol (go ahead and ~cringe~ you "lol" haters)

just chilling walking BINGO

Sometimes, Seth and I may go out on a late date or meet up with friends and hang out, but we wait until the kiddos go to bed and then have the sitter come, that way we can still hang with the kiddos until they go to bed :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment