Friday, June 1, 2012

Camping with the Weldons

I love being outside, even with the awful gnats, there is just something I love about being outside doing fun things!  So when my parents asked us to go camping with them I was so pumped! My sister was also there with her boyfriend and his kids.
We decided it would be easier and I would be able to stay longer without Titus (he cannot really skip his nap and be happy about it just yet).  Olive is a boobie baby, so she HAD to come with me (plus, I would miss her and it was not worth using hard earned pumped milk for, and Seth doesn't do babies well, lots of reasons that Ollie was with me :)  Taking the two big girls is really not much harder than just taking one (I LOVE their ages, things are so easy with them now!).  So, I ended up taking 3 girls with me and Seth and Titus went to church with Nannie :)

We camped at Yogi Park, and it was a lot of fun.  They have a man made beach, nature trails, four wheeler trails, water slides, put put, movie theater, and ICE CREAM, need I say more? ;)  And you should KNOW that it was my mission to partake in the ALL!
 We had a blast!!  I didn't take much pictures while we were out and about, because it was just too much to keep up with my camera and enjoy myself.  
I did get a chance to take some at the camper.

Big girl chillin' eat some Doritos!


This face cracks me up


I wanted to get a few pics of my Mama with the girls :)





I was even able to convince my Daddy to get in (he is not a camera person, ha I did NOT get that from him) hahaha


all the girls (minus my sister, who I guess was out fishing or something?)


Oh yeah and they also had face painting, Stevie got Angry Birds painted on her face, and Neela got a cat, but she got up in the middle of the girl painting it so it didn't really turn out



My Daddy had Olive cracking up!!


The girls and I really enjoyed ourselves and were so thankful to my parents for inviting us along!  
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. zach took his aflac team camping there and LOVED it!!! he really wants us to go (with kye...probably not britt...we don't have a camper haha) i'm thinking we'll wait till fall though don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can really little cabins for fairly cheap :)
      the weather would be much nicer in the fall, I like the place, but seth thinks it's red neck central :-/ so i am interested to see what you say about it :)

      Delete