Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Day with Lindsey :)

One of my good friends, Lindsey, came to hang out the other day and help me with the kiddos :)

Lindsey is so freakin' hilarious!

The first thing she asked when she came in was:
"Hey, do you have any laundry I can fold? I love to fold laundry!"
SCORE!
Until she saw the pile and was like:
"ummm,,that's WAY to much!"


Lindsey loves taking pics and she took plenty of them!!

I should've remembered this and put on some make up or at least brushed my hair, oh well :-/
I love how she captured so many pics of how my typical day at the house goes!





kitty family



sassy much?






we went and picked some blue berries for a snack



riding on the farm to pick some berries


Lindsey goes, "hey do you have any church music in here? because I feel the Spirit of the Lord right NOW!"
so we jammed out!!



she took lots of surprise photos!


there was a fellow berry picker at the farm and Lindsey took her picture because she was *convinced* that she knew this woman from the Chinese Restaurant, hahaha! 










the girls LOVE and ADORE Lindsey


When we got back, we went for a Mimi visit (she lives in an attached apt to our hizzy)
good times!







Linds took this pic,,it's Seth with his brothers and sisters when they were all really small
it's neat because they had 4 kiddos pretty close in age also, we didn't really plan to be a "copy cat family" but it just worked out that way :)
Seth is the 2nd from the left



see what I mean by "typical day" 
me in the back ground nursing Olive, Titus being mischevious sneaking cookies, pretty typical for around here (daily!)

Lindsey cuddles






we took the whole crew to eat chinese for lunch then returned home for naps!


after naps we painted nails


watched Stevie Joy's dance recital on dvd 99 times ;) 
she is so proud!!




then took the kiddos to the park
where we met the cutest little pup







tuckered out!


Lindsey introduced Mr. Titus to Listerine strips!!  his breath may never stink again!!


The kids and I had SO much fun with Lindsey.  Linds and I have so much in common (we both love kids, food, photography, laughing, Jesus!!!!)
I hope we can continue to hang out like this more often!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment