Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Titus Hair Cut

For a while now, Seth has been talking about getting Titus's hair cut.  We both love his long hair, and we always wanted our son to have long hair.  However, Seth really really wanted Titus to sport a mullet for a while :)

On Father's Day he brought up the idea again, and requested that Titus's hair cut could be his father's day gift (wow, this is when I knew he really wanted it, ha!).
So finally I gave in and we went.

Here is a before:
(side note: eating a pop, of course)



We went to the place in the mall because I knew they were fairly inexpensive and because I knew Seth could walk the girls down to the castle play area and Olive would probably take her evening "cat nap" during the walk (worked out great, btw)
He actually did pretty decent for the cut and sorta liked it :)
All I had to do was sing B-I-N-G-O like 15,987 times!


Here is the after (side view)


and front view:


I like it, I mean I think it's FUNNY, so that's why I like it.  Honestly, I think he looked better the other way but this is more stylish and cool :)  
My husband?? He LOVES it!  Like, he talks about it constantly how sweet it is! So the amount that he LOVES it cancels out the little amount that I don't really like it. Titus is totally going to be Joe Dirt for Halloween :)  Maybe we could do the whole cast as our theme? hahaha!  I have already been dressing him in cut off shorts and tank tops just for fun!!
I keep asking Seth if he likes it because it's so funny, but he says no, that he likes it because it actually looks like a great cut on him? He is so crazy :)  I just don't know rather to believe him or not?

I am not too overly concerned with it, I did like his "surfer boy" look MUCH better, but I love change, so I am happy with it.  Plus, it's hair it will always grow back.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. RANDOM side note but you look so stunning in that picture holding him in the chair!!! and i'm MEGA impressed he did so well for the cut!!! :)
    He has Neela hair, it really is so "pretty" and I DO get why Seth wanted to cut it (although I'm sure cutting those curls broke your heart a little inside!) and I also think the mullet is such a Seth thing so it works! And you're right, it's not permanent so why not?!?! I know when we were kids a TON of people had mullets! And rat tails! Remember those?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if you saw my mullet post about Landon a couple of months ago, but the top has a link to some hilarious pictures of kids with mullets. I think you and Seth would get a kick out of the website!

    http://whatsgoingdownwiththebrowns.blogspot.com/2012/04/business-in-front-party-in-back.html

    ReplyDelete