Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Getting Settled

We are all moved and beginning to unpack and get settled in! It was a very rough and tough process with 4 babies, the moving crew cancelled and NO truck of our own. Let me tell you in times like this you BETTER draw near to God and your spouse!!!! I knew that I loved Jesus and my husband before all this, but that love has only grown deeper and deeper over the past weekend. And I am soooo thankful for that! We are happy to announce that we have added to our family: Uncle Thad is living here with us and Mimi lives here too. It's been great. We also grew in pets: Seven the dachshund, baby chic, 2 cows, baby calf, Jasmine (Mimi's cat), and will soon be adding more because Yucky is pregnant (but those new members are only temporary until they are old enough to find great homes). We are loving it out here. The house is huge!! We may never be able to live in a smaller house again, I didn't realize how nice a big house is!!! ;) I made this little sticker family, but it wouldn't allow me to add ALL the animals, but you get the drift. More blogging to come soon I promise (I know Emily is dying, ha!).

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

4 comments:

  1. You are a brave brave woman!!! Four kids and all the new family members?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog lately (found you through The Journey of Parenthood). Your family is so cute! I look forward to reading more :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your beautiful family has just grown. I can not wait to see the new adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping by to say Hi from a fellow Southern blogger! (NC here) Found you from another blog. Love your family stories :)

    ReplyDelete