Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Liz James!!!

Happy Birthday Liz James!!
The Lord has already blessed me so much with YOU as my friend!
I love our friendship so much, it means the world to me.

It's an exciting friendship because I get your kiddos to go along with it.
I feel like an "aunt" to your sweet, fun kiddos!!



I love how crazy our times are together!!


I love how well our kiddos play together and how much they love each other!

 


I love how well you "get me" and my family!


how you encourage me and keep me accountable
You are truly a mighty woman of God!
Your obedience and discernment are very inspiring and refreshing!
I love your yielding, bold,  and courageous spirit.
Thank you for being you!!
I pray that our friendship continues to grow and grow and grow

Happy Birthday Liz James, I am so glad you were born :)

now, let's get ready to PART-AY!!!!

Girl's Night Out, baby!!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is really sweet Crissy! You two are blessed to have each other as friends!

    ReplyDelete