Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Seth and the kids blessed me so much this past mother's day weekend!
Saturday, Stevie and I got to have a little quality time while I took her to get her dance pics done, check out how pretty she is, she did SOOOO great for her professional pics too, I am very excited to see how they turned out


After naps, Seth took Titus and went and bought a few supplies for my Mother's Day present (taking Titus was part of my "present" ha, I love the boy, but he's crunk as junk and wears me out!)

Saturday night we put the kiddos to sleep and Seth's brother (Uncle Thad) offered to keep an eye on them for us so we could go out just the two of us without the kiddos (SCORE!!!)  We had a blast :)

Sunday morning we met Yucky's kitties for the first time:


Took Mimi her gift from all of us (tanning stuff, yes, Seth's Mimi loves to tan, we bought her a mister fan for laying out and some sun lotion and sun protector for her lips).

My turn:  the kids got me the biggest card EVER!!!  and a flower rocket (some fast growing flower plant thing, it's cool)
Seth gave me another awesome gift too for mother's day, but it's semi inappropriate for this blog :)  So you'll just have to wonder wonder wonder ;)

We finished up breakfast and headed to church (I had free range to pick out all church outfits this morning since it was Mother's Day I didn't feel mean, lol!  this meant that Stevie was NOT in an Angry Birds shirt, and that the girls were in matching dresses, and Seth was NOT in flip flops!)

After church I actually took a nap!  YES! It was perfect!!

Then we did this cute little mother's day craft together:
I love it!!


Seth, Me, Stevie (in an angry birds shirt), Neela, Titus, and Olive
It was a great Mother's Day, I love my family!  I am truly a rich woman!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment