Thursday, August 15, 2013

Titus 3 year Pics


Happy Birthday to my one and only son!!



Titus is SUCH a mess and is incredibly funny!!


I can't wait to see the plans unfold that the Lord has for him!!





Seth and I always joke about this running "tally"
that we have for his future wife, hahaha. 
This boy likes to be catered, Lord bless her now!! ;)



He is seriously such a blessing to our lives.
I still cannot believe that he is already THREE years old!!



I love how everything about him is so BIG!
Big hair.
Big smile.
Big personality.
Big heart.
Big worshipper.
Big eyes.
Big feet.
{and for his sake later, Big farts.} smh!
just Big.


He loves to wear the glasses that his Aunt Claren gave him for his bday.



A few Titus favorites:

food: candy
color: blue
show: Power Rangers (he still likes Yo Gabba Gabba, but they took it off Netflix)
person: Mamaw (still!)
animal: dog
activity: painting or power ranger moves :)

**some of my favs about him lately**
~he loves to hold hands, especially in the car
~he says, "I wuv you too, Mommy" rather or not I say it first
~when I am getting on to someone he says, "I not mad at you, Mommy" hahaha
~he is SUCH a pro at riding his scooter, it's fun to watch :)
 

We love our buddy!  Life with him keeps getting better and better.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment