Monday, August 26, 2013

Titus 1st Day of "Christmas Class"


Titus has started his K3 class!!
He goes to the little church preschool here in Hahira 2 days a week from 9-12.




So far, he loves it. He does cry for a minute or two when I first drop him off, but his teachers say that he quits within a few minutes of me leaving.


He is the youngest in his class (late bday). So for right now, the plan is for him to go here for this year and next year, and then do preschool at Miss Mother's here in Hahira (state funded).  As long as he's never been in a state funded preK, then Miss Mother's will accept him even if he technically considered Kindergarten age.  All of this could change. However for right now, this is our plan :) :)

I just know he is going to love Miss Dana so so much! She's so great!!


So on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, it's just me and little Olive kicking it :)


I love this pic! It's as if she is saying,
"I get this whole buggy to myself now?!" hahaha



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment