Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We love visiting the pumpkin patch!!  The kids are always so amazed at all the different pumpkins (there are like a thousand) and all the different kinds of pumpkins there (white, orange, yellow, green, bumpy, smooth, etc.).  It's a little pumpkin patch put on by a local church and they are totally fine with people taking their time and taking lots of pics :)

Here are some pics from our visit this year:

We went early in the morning so that we could make it back in time for Titus's morning nap (the one year old rules the house and our schedule, haha)


A very sweet friend of mine made the kids the super cute little pumpkin hats, SJ was the only one that didn't pitch a fit by hers,,,I think she was under the assumption that she got ice cream as long as she wore it??


*side note:  Neela is actually screaming, BUT it ~kinda looks like she's laughing, so we went with it

How cute is HE? he had a lot of fun with all those pumpkins



Seth is so sweet to always get a picture of me,,but he rarely ever lets me get a pic of HIM, he says he doesn't like getting his picture taken, but he likes to take them, oh well

Me with my little "pumpkin"


We were all walking around enjoying the morning, when all of a sudden we just happen to see KYE PARKER!!  the girls were sooo excited!

Kye was there with his Gramma (how cute is this little face with his tongue sticking out)


such a cute picture of Jody with Kye

I had to get me some Kye Loving!  


After the pumpkin patch we decided to go ahead and head home so that Titus could take his morning nap, we were going to run some more errands in town, but decided that we would just go back to town once Titus woke up (how nice are we to the "baby" of the family :)
I dropped Seth and Titus off at the house and the girls and I headed to the Harvey's in Hahira to pick up a bigger pumpkin (they are $4 at Harvey's and $14 at the patch,,sorry we are cheap,,,but we DID let the kids buy their own baby pumpkins which were fifty cents each, so technically we did shop, ha!) On the way home we stopped on the side of the road to pick wild flowers for our mason jars at the house :)

The girls played outside while Titus finished up his nap and we cleaned the kitchen, they called me out back to see this "green iguana" (a lizard to you and I) they had captured,,this lizard kept them entertained for a while!!  thanks, Lizzy

 After capturing the pic of Lizzy, I noticed that Neela was making a typical "Seth face" that I have been trying to catch on camera for a while now, how crazy alike do they look:

Titus finally woke up from his morning nap so we could finish the rest of our errands, first stop LUNCH, then the mall for a baby shower present, dollar store for some last touches on our fall decor setup outside, and finally Target,,,whew, we were all tired and came home and took naps (well not me, of course, it's my curse, I can't nap!)
We are loving fall so far this year!  Although it's still hot (I can still layout in my bikini outside and break sweats, and the kids can still swim in the backyard and it's almost NOVEMBER!!)
but can't complain,,,,Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment