Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Outside Fun

We are loving this cooler weather around here, although by the time Titus wakes up and we go outside the weather has already began warming up, but we "fake it" and still wear scarves and boots because we like to at least pretend that it's fall time, rather the weather agrees or not, haha.


Me with my Handsome little son! (he was very interested in the camera)




He is getting so big!  (love this little smirk on his face hahaha)


I think he will be tall like his daddy, look at those FEET!!!


 I love these next couple of ones, the girls are happily playing....


...and then you can see Titus coming along...


Ahhhhh, he found us.....



He makes himself known, haha

...and the girls flee!!!!

He's like, "Never mind, it was boring anyway!" :)


Playing on the trampoline (her fav outside toy)

He is growing to like it too (highly supervised of course!)



Wow, I am seriously starting to POP!!

 It's my "winter coat" haha


I can't wait to meet her!!  I wonder what she will look like, act like, sleep like, eat like,,,all of her siblings have been totally different so far!
 she loves to swing on her belly! (I use to do this all the time too, she also likes twisting herself all up in the swing and then LAUNCHING so she untwists super fast!!! (also a trick I have performed many times)


This little car has gotten lots and lots of love.  Seth's Mimi got it for Stevie Joy for her 1st bday, all our kids still enjoy riding on it,,,he has a blast on this little car,,3 years later and still going strong, great buy!!

Discovering nature in the backyard (mushrooms).  The girls made the clever observation that the shroom looked like a doughnut b/c it WAS round like a doughnut,,I say WAS because it was short lived, SJ stomped on it (notice Neela with *one boot on, she's always losing a shoe!)


Pause, for a Yoo-Hoo break :)



and by noon we were all barefoot with layers peeled down and were sweating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment