Friday, October 14, 2011

Entertaining Colds with Balloons

My kids have been trying to fight off a cold all week.  With the weather being yucky at the beginning of the week, I didn't get them out much.  Then yesterday Seth's car had to go to the shop to get fixed so he has been driving my car to and from work the past 2 days,,,hence the cabin fever starting to set in!

Don't worry though, this mama has a few tricks up her sleeve in times like this....

I busted out the old balloons and went to sculpting (side note:  I was (and actually sometimes still am) a clown on weekends for birthday parties and other special events :)

Impressed at her Mama's skills (she put on some make up this morning, so the purple on her cheek is not a bruise, it's only purple eyeshadow,,we are still working on makeup, haha)

I love this pic of Neela, she looks so happy!  (and according to Stevie she looks cute in that outfit, because she looks like her! hahaha)




Neela is just like me and likes to get her picture taken (most of the time) and will say, (in her super deep voice) "take a picture of me with mama!"

It's no wonder I am beginning to catch their colds (they share germs with me very well)

Stevie Joy made me so proud this morning when I was putting Neela's dress on her she said, "oh you like that dress because it's fall!?" :)  YUP I DO!!

I told the girls ALLLLL the things I could make, but the *only* wanted dogs, that's okay I will save up some of my tricks for next time :)

sculpting yet another dog


This picture of Titus was taken later in the day,,I wanted to show what it took to make him happy TWO POPSICLES!!!  oh, one year olds, how I love thee ;)
*Also, I wanted to mention that it seems like most of my pics are taken when Titus is napping, therefore only leaving me with two kids in pictures a lot of the time,,,that is because when Titus IS awake, there is simply NO time for cameras, we do a lot of fun things, but it's a 3:1 ratio that a camera just doesn't fit in well to :)  mostly on the weekends (when Seth is home) is when the camera can see Titus,,but even then we don't get it out much b/c we are too busy soaking up quality time with our family, and Seth gets kinda annoyed with the camera, I guess because it really does kinda take away from the moment??  So whenever Mr. Titus can learn his boundary about NOT getting into the cat litter, and NOT getting into the toilets, and NOT jumping off furniture, etc. etc. ~Then the camera and he shall meet some more.~

No comments:

Post a Comment