Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Instagram

So, I have been kinda an Instagram junkie recently, and not so much a blog junkie :(
However, I do one day know that I will have lots of money and spare time to turn these blog posts into books, so I want to have all our pictures from our little adventures in one spot.
So I got this little clever idea:



This is pretty much all of January (just to get me caught up), but I will normally probably just do it weekly maybe? who knows.

We had a fun, exciting month. Spent together as a family and loving the Lord.







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Instagram junkie #metoo
    Sometimes pictures say it all.... :)
    Love your blog makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete