Sunday, January 27, 2013

His Healing Touch Service


Tonight we had the opportunity to share at a local church in our community (Solomon's Porch) about Titus's testimony of healing.  The leader of the group contacted me this week and asked if I would share about Titus's healing in order to stir up faith and so that we can see other testimonies occur. Because testimony means "Do it Again".  
Of course I happily jumped on the opportunity!!!
Since Sundays are hard days on Olive (she only gets one nap due to church), Seth stayed home with her and the big girls.  That way Titus and I could just go.
It all went so great.
I was a little nervous, doing it without Seth there (Titus can be a HAND FULL). 
But we prayed him up good :)
Here he is getting out of the car...he loves to steal my glasses :)


The service had a little worship, a speaker and then the testimonies.
I was pretty proud of Titus and I. 
Other than him stealing my microphone, he did pretty good. 
And I was able to get our message across.
And hopefully everyone's faith level was increased!!!  And they are ready to receive the healing that the Lord wants for them!!!
The group is  doing a week long fast and then coming together next week for a time of rejoicing and testimony! 
I love this! We are EXPECTING some results, Lord!!

I love that they asked me to share on Rejoicing.
Because I am Rejoicing always in the fact that Titus has been healed through prayer.
And I am looking forward to rejoicing with the rest of these families as these children are healed as well!!!

Glory!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing tonight. Titus is a miracle and full of life. You definitely blessed us with your presence and your testimony of His POWER to HEAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did great, and so did Titus!

    ReplyDelete