Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Anniversary Pics


Hollar!

Anniversary Month for us!!

Happy EIGHT Years!

Recently, a local photography group was asking on facebook for some models (a couple) to use to help mentor a fellow photographer.  A friend of mine suggested us on the thread and MUCH to my surprise Mr. Megow agreed!!!!

When we got married, we did not hire a legit profesh photographer, and it's something that we have always regretted because we do not have any high resolution pics of us to frame/hang up/etc.

This shoot was asking for the couple to wear their wedding gear,,meaning....that we got professional pics in our wedding attire!!!  Dream come true, right?
Another dream come true?
My wedding dress fit! :)

Since our wedding was 1960's style and I wore a garden gown, we thought that a field would be nice and "fitting",,,,and I knew just the place! The Fletcher Farm.

Good news and Bad news.
Bad news is it rained, hard!
Good news is we were able to go inside the super cool antique houses out on the farm to take shelter and get a few shots!

I was able to put some pics on here, but some wouldn't let me copy and paste them, so I am just going to post the link to the blog that the photographer runs.

Enjoy.


 http://jess-jleighcaptures.blogspot.com/2013/01/seth-crissy-fun-shoot-with-red-fly.html?spref=fb














our FAVORITE!!! the one we are blowing up on a canvas, framing and hanging on the wall



These girls did SUCH a great job!
And were so fun to work with {even in the pouring down rain, ha!}

We are so blessed with the pics and I am planning to hang up one really big in our living room, so excited!!

I love my BFF! and am so so blessed to have him!!

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT to see the wall!!!! LOVE it!!! Seriously, these are beyond awesome :) You should totally do a canvas print of each kid to put around in somehow too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look perfect! We didn;t have a professional photographer either, but you remember how simple our wedding was too. I wish we had some professional ones of us. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete