Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Olive is 10 Months


Little Olive Hope is 10 months old!


She is seriously growing CUTER by the minute!!!!
 


One of my favorite parts about her is that she is a DADDY'S GIRL!!!
Her face lights up when she sees him! It's the sweetest thing ever :)
My big girls have always been Mommy's girls, so it's fun to see something different.

 


she LOVES to pull up and cruise all around!
 


she is so happy and always smiling! 
 


She plays the role of "little sister" well, as in her favorite toy is her brother's car!


I want to cry and smile all at the same time.
She looks so grown up here!
 


getting a shot of her and I together :)
 



and for a laugh:


I didn't even notice the cats until I was editing the pics! so so funny.


So Happy 10 months Olive! 
AND
Happy 3rd Litter Yucky!!  
hahaha
Photobucket

1 comment: