Thursday, December 13, 2012

Friends


I love that my kids are such great friends!
I encourage it a whole whole bunch!
I like to speak into their lives daily that they will stay this close and value their friendships for a long, long time


The other day we were talking about "friends" in the Bible and about how we are all friends.
I had each of them take a turn standing up in the room while the rest of us said what it is we like about them and why they are special to us and our friend. 
 It was very dear to my heart.
Here were their responses:

1st Stevie stood up....
Neela says:  Stevie is my friend because we always play Angry Birds together and she lets me be the bad pig.(ha!)
Also, she always makes me water to drink when we are eating. (she does have a servant heart for sure).

Titus says:  (I prompted the whole "Stevie is my friend because....") and he said, i phone, work, play
(she works the iphone for him so he can play it)

I said:  I love Stevie because she is kind, loves to please, gives some awesome hugs, and full of joy!

Next Neela stood up...
Stevie:  Neela is my friend because we love each other so much and I always want her to be around.

Titus:  (again the prompting,,) all he would say is EAT! haha, she does like to eat :)

Me:  I love Neela because she has such a love for baby animals, she is very quick to forgive, she always makes me laugh, and she is a great bed buddy :)

Then Titus stood up...
(oh my girls just poured into him!)

Stevie:  Titus is my friend because he always waits on us girls to get in the car first, he is really fun to play with, and he dances so funny!

Neela:  I like Titus because he makes me happy and not scared, Titus is funny, Titus eats candy from the parade with me!

Me:  I love Titus because he has taught me so much about life and about Faith!  He's my baby boy, an awesome worshiper, he enjoys holding my hand,  and very funny!

Lastly, it was my turn to stand up..
those kids have some big 'ol hearts!!!

Stevie:  I love my mommy because she is my best friend, she is so so pretty, she always holds me and I just love her love her love her so!

Neela:  I love mommy because she lets me watch movies with her, she holds me in bed really good, and she feeds me.

Titus:  (prompting) because "crickets chirped for a long time" hahaha
then he said, eat eat, gabba! (pretty much sums him up)!

My kids fill my love tank pretty full!  I am so so blessed to be able to stay home (mostly, I work one day a week)  and pour into them daily!  I have the greatest job in the whole world!!!!

Thank you Jesus for these precious gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET!!!! Love this! And this is THE cutest pic of Titus to me!!!! He looks super handsome!

    ReplyDelete