Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve

Our Papa PeeWee and Granny Amy gave the kids some money for Christmas, so we decided to go out on Christmas Eve Eve (Seth's favorite day of the year), to use that money to let the kids pick out a cool toy :)


So pumped!



ha! I love this pic, Seth was trying to get a self pic of him and Olive and the lens was zooooomed way in, hahaha


A sweet lady offered to take a picture of us all together...
"We're the 6 best friends that anyone could have!"



Neela Grace picked out some Snoopy toys


And Stevie Joy picked out Balloon Bird


After we paid we went out to the car to discover that Tommy had hitched a ride with us, haha


Oh and Titus picked out this Minnie Mouse, he's so silly


Our Papa gave Seth and I money too and I wanted to use my $$$ to go out to eat,,,ZAXBY'S



the kids LOVE going out to eat {they get it honest!}
they are literally CLAPPING when the food arrives, hahaha


our grub!
I could eat a Zaxby's salad every.single.day.


Father/Son photo ;)


Baby Olive loves to grub out too :)




We went to Wal-Mart to finish up a little Christmas shopping, then headed home for
 bed time.  Right as we were putting the kids to bed we heard carolers at the door!  I was so excited :)
I LOVE living in the city where you get fun stuff like this :)
The carolers were so fun and it was a great way to end the great night.



I love that we got to do a fun family outing for Seth's favorite day of the year :)

Photobucket

1 comment: