Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday

I thought I would give this a shot this Wednesday,,,and am going to sit still and reflect on all the things that I am thankful for and loving this week :)  I am linking up with This Kind of Love with many other grateful people.

Since one of my BF's, Emily,  gave me a "shout out" on her blog today,,I feel even more motivated to blog so that I won't let her down, lol,,,and I am LOVING that!

I am loving that I get to help host a baby shower for another BF of mine, Autumn!!  She is having a little boy and I am soooo excited to meet him,,,,I hope he has eyes like his Mama and his big sister's eyes (they are gorgeous!)

 I am loving that Lola is in heat (not the whole diaper and blood thing) but that we may be able to get back into having little puppies around again.  We use to let our old dog Apple have puppies and then bless other families with little baby dachshunds,,,it is our desire to do this again.  Most people probably think that I am crazy to have baby puppies in my house with my other babies,,,but they don't seem like a lot of work to me,,,I love baby animals so much, that it actually feels like a privilege to have them in the house, and I am usually pretty sad when they leave.  I think it will be something the kids and I have fun with.
 I am loving that Seth played piano at church this Sunday.  He has not played since Neela was BORN!!  Isn't that crazy!  He was really excited and nervous all at the same time.  We had to sell his keyboard a while back so he doesn't have one to practice on and the Practice meeting got cancelled, so his first time playing in nearly 2 years was Easter Sunday up on stage in front of everyone, ha!  But he said, he felt pretty confident that the Lord gave him the skill set to do it and that He was pleased :)  Isn't my hubby great?!  Ladies, he does have a brother,,,two actually ;)
I am Loving that Stevie Joy has been telling Neela, "I love you Nena!" A whole lot lately.  She says it when Neela is doing something nice for her (like giving her BACK her toy, ha!) or when Neela is doing something not so nice (like NOT giving back her toy),,,she'll say, "Nena, now I love you,,but put that toy in Stevie's hand!!"  I love having these little girls :)

And Last, but not Least.....I am loving that I have discovered Fudge Popsicles,,,only 80 calories and they are sooooo yummy!!  Little bit of sugar, something cold, and low cal,,,,I am sold!
I am excited to see what others are Loving this Wednesday :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for making me crave fudgesiciles...that picture cannot possibly be only 80 cals though...those look SOOOOOO yummy. And I just got all sweaty laying out so that would really hit the spot right now!!! i'm glad you're starting to play along with the weekly fun :) I thought giving you the shout out would help continue to motivation!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I bet those puppies are so tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete