Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun Glasses

I got some new "fun" glasses,,,by "fun" I mean they are not prescription, haha.  I love glasses and think that they are a fun decoration to your face,,,however I have perfect vision and do not need glasses,,,but I did find these for only $5 and think they are super fun!!


Not much new going on today,,Stevie Joy is staying the night with her Mamaw tonight, so she is basically in Heaven and will come home tomorrow so SASSY!!  Ha!  I remember when I use to stay the night off I always came home super "hot stuff" when I came home too :)
This weekend is full of Easter fun and work (for me,,boo!).
I think we have done really well by having a mixture of "Jesus Easter" and "Eggs Easter".  Stevie is such a sponge and learns SOOOO well!  She amazes me how well she learns things, which makes it super super fun to teach her cool things daily.  She lately has been drawing crosses and talking about Jesus dying on the cross for us.  It melts my heart.  Neela on the other hand, still just runs around like a crazy woman, she even shouts, "RUNNNNNNNNNNN" when I start to sit her down and teach her something, lol!!  But she is super super affectionate and sweet (TO ME and pretty much ME ONLY at the moment).  And Mr. Titus is "almost" crawling,,he can army crawl like it aint nobody's business and that boy loves toys like his big sissy, Stevie :)

Kinda rambling tonight,,,I cleaned the WHOLE entire room and caught up on laundry today,,,AND cleaned out the van yesterday.  All the bills are paid, and the house AND car are clean,,,this is a rare even in the Megow household!  Now if we only had a lawn mower we could cut the grass.....this is my prayer request at the moment,,,well..that AND adoption, always ADOPTION :)
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment