Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blues

I have no idea what has been wrong with me lately,,but I have had the "blues".  Actually I think it may be the fact that I am not "use" to having a menstrual cycle and am getting back in the swing of having one??  (I have been preggers for 3 years in a row!)

Anyways, today one of my friends (actually Seth's friend's fiance) who is in the Fashion Industry put up an album on facebook about how she had free clothes to give away and all you had to do was comment on the pic if you wanted the item and she would send it to you FREE SHIPPING!  OMG for real, that is the nicest coolest thing ever!  We have been broke so I haven't been able to thrift shop like I normally do,,,and honestly thrift shopping IS MY RELAXATION fun thing to do!!  (hey, maybe that's why I have been down,,I am deprived of that!) 

So I was able to grab a couple of super cute, free items from friend!!  I get lots of hammy down children's clothes, but haven't really gotten any hammy down (non-maternity clothes) in a WHILE!!  since like high school, I think?

Well, I think I am BACK!!  Snapped out of my FUNK!   YAY!  and my poor hubby has been doing everything in his power to make me happy and nope,,,,the only thing that worked was new clothes lol!!

Here are some of the things I am getting: 







How Blessed am I!?!

3 comments: