Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mother/Son Luau

This year I took Titus to the mother/son luau.
I wanted to take him last year, but I let Seth talk me out of it,,,well not this year!! 
Seth (and others) can make fun of us all they want, but my son LOVES to dance, and I love to get dressed up, so it works great for us!!

Here are some of the pics from our fun night:


How great is it that we happen to have not one, but THREE Hawaiian shirts, hahaha


I called the dance a "candy dance" so that he would be pumped!!
He talked me into going to "Barbies" (Harvey's) to get some candy before the dance ;)

ha!!! think he got enough candy? 
(don't worry he didn't even eat that much of it, he was too busy dancing and having a fun time)


I invited my friend, Ashleigh, along because she is super fun and her son and Titus are BFF's!! I was so happy that she was able to come :)


{side note: and this pic, ladies and gents is where I knew that I was white and pasty and needed a tan ASAP}


we got a picture of the boys and this was how they posed, hahaha
I called in the cd album cover! (so artsy!) :)

 

Dancing!



He was in Heaven for the first 30 minutes!!





resting up with some lemonade and some snacks



back for more dancing!





 that place got crowded pretty quick! and after about 30 minutes the boys were ready for something else (I  mean they are only two years old, their attn spans are pretty short)

So we hit up the playground!!
For our after party ;)






the lighting was super pretty!

We had a great time! I plan to go again next year, we both really love dances a whole bunch.  Peeps can call us Mother/Boy (Arrested Development reference) allll they want, haha!!! The dance was fun and I had a great time hanging with Titus :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so glad yall had fun! we may hit it up again next year ;) poor kye has a LAME mommy who does NOT dance!

    ReplyDelete